Sysadmin Sunday 98
Written by David Mytton
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from throughout the previous week.
- Ubuntu Will Now Have Amazon Ads Pre-Installed
- Internet capacity 77Tbps
- Devops Protocols
- Evolution of SoundCloud’s Architecture
- Disks lie. And the controllers that run them are partners in crime.
- tmpfs considered harmful
- A Lesser-Known Side-Effect of the Godaddy Outage
- MongoDB Shell Enhancements for Hackers
- HTTP for servers
- How to Launch a 65Gbps DDoS, and How to Stop One