Sysadmin Sunday 88
CEO & Founder of Server Density.
Published on the 15th July, 2012.
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from throughout the previous week.
- sqlmap – Automatic SQL injection and database takeover tool
- Twitter: “We built Twemcache because we needed a more robust and manageable version of Memcached”
- Michelin Starred Cooking with Chef
- Security Analysis and Decryption of Lion Full Disk Encryption
- So You Want to Be a Security Expert
- Shuttleworth: Why Windows 8 made us ditch GPL Linux loader
- Engine.io – a transport layer for the data exchanged by Socket.IO between a server and a browser.
- The nginx architecture
- Hardening node.js for production part 2: using nginx to avoid node.js load
- A visual guide to undersea cables and their $5.5B price tag
- Scaling lessons learned at Dropbox