Sysadmin Sunday 87
Written by David Mytton — Subscribe now.
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from throughout the previous week.
- How the FastMail/Opera infrastructure dealt with the leap second problem
- AWS Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Netflix: Lessons Netflix Learned from the AWS Storm
- Hetzner mail to customers: 1 megawatt more power due to leap second
- Replica Set Internals: Initial Sync
- I build High Availability Platforms so Cloud is not for me
- Stop worrying about Time To First Byte (TTFB)
- How We Built A Data Center With Commodity Hardware And FOS
- Bandwidth Utilization: Managing a Global Network