Sysadmin Sunday 64
Written by David Mytton — Subscribe now.
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from throughout the previous week.
- Linux Local Privilege Escalation via SUID /proc/pid/mem Write
- Puppet without Masters
- An RFC for a new series of HTTP status codes covering developer fouls
- Let’s make TCP faster
- Amazon Storage Gateway
- Reddit: State of the servers
- Observations from two weeks of SSH brute force attacks
- Understanding the bin, sbin, usr/bin , usr/sbin split