Sysadmin Sunday #4
CEO & Founder of Server Density.
Published on the 7th November, 2010.
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from throughout the previous week.
- Windows Azure vs Amazon EC2 vs Google App Engine – From a developer point of view which platform would you consider for a large social web application?
- Protect Your Site with a Blackhole for Bad Bots
- Use Vim Like A Pro – Why bother?
- Interactive map of Linux kernel calls
- Make your websites run faster, automatically – try mod_pagespeed for Apache – module from Google
- MySQL at Facebook – Rows read per second: 450M peak, network bytes per second: 38GB peak, queries per second: 13M peak.