Sysadmin Sunday #31
Written by David Mytton — Subscribe now.
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from throughout the previous week.
- Google Chrome using bloom filters to detect malicious websites
- EC2 Users Should be Cautious When Booting Ubuntu 10.04 AMIs
- Your Nginx Configuration is Probably Wrong
- Windows 7 Network Awareness: How Windows knows it has an internet connection
- Facebook: An Example Canonical Architecture For Scaling Billions Of Messages
- How Big Data is Helping Evolve the LAMP Stack
- How Project Triforce Prepared [Facebook’s] Software Stack for Prineville
- The Speed of Light Sucks
- How Many System Administrators does Stack Exchange Have?
- NSA Guide to the Secure Configuration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- A little collection of cool unix terminal/console/curses tools