Sysadmin Sunday 114
Happy SysAdmin Sunday!
- Pagespeed what, why, and how it works
- Useful knife tricks for #chef
- A Lesson In Timing Attacks
- Is this the reason why real apps hire a sysadmin and run their own servers rather than use Heroku et al?
- When one way latency doesn’t matter
- memcache on SSD
- explain.explain() – Understanding @mongodb query behaviour
- Failover rules now in Amazon DNS Route 53
- The result of pinging all the Internet IP addresses
- The Star Wars Route: Do a traceroute to 188.8.131.52
If you haven't already, you should signup here to receive next weeks SysAdmin Sunday via email!