Sysadmin Sunday 104
Happy SysAdmin Sunday to you!
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Automated Database Failover
- UK Government: Regular Releases Reduce Risk
- A tcpdump Tutorial and Primer
- Your logs should always include IP addresses (in addition to hostnames)
- Redis data model and eventual consistency
- How ZFS file prefetching seems to work
- Deep Inside a DNS Amplification DDoS Attack
- Puppet or Chef?
- MongoDB Gotchas & How To Avoid Them
If you haven't already, you should signup here to receive next weeks SysAdmin Sunday via email!