Sysadmin Sunday 103
Happy SysAdmin Sunday to you!
- There’s No Such Thing as a “Devops Team”
- A Year with Chef
- One big cluster: How CloudFlare launched 10 data centers in 30 days
- Ext4 data corruption trouble
- A Node.js speed dilemma: AJAX or Socket.IO?</li>
- Why would anyone use a 32-bit OS in 2012?
- Anatomy of the Linux virtual file system switch
- Deep Inside a DNS Amplification DDoS Attack
- Why AMD ARM chips are interesting for servers
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Automated Database Failover
- How to build MongoDB with SSL for Linux
- Does Amazon EBS affect Redis performance?
- Raising the Roof – More Provisioned IOPS for EBS
- New EC2 Second Generation Standard Instances and Price Reductions
If you haven't already, you should signup here to receive next weeks SysAdmin Sunday via email!