Sysadmin Sunday 101
Happy SysAdmin Sunday!
- How 3.6 nearly broke PostgreSQL
- Farming hard drives: how Backblaze weathered the Thailand drive crisis
- The Lesser-Known Contributors Who Are Trying To Make PHP Good Again
- “I am calling you from Windows”: A tech support scammer dials Ars Technica
- Unautomating With Puppet
- How UltraDNS Handles Hundreds Of Thousands Of Zones And Tens Of Millions Of Records
- Optimizing MongoDB Compound Indexes
- DNS server in Go – Big NTP Pool upgrade
- Improving Cassandra’s uptime with virtual nodes
- Review of MySQL 5.6 Defaults Changes
- Handling Disk Failures In Cassandra 1.2.
If you haven't already, you should signup here to receive next weeks SysAdmin Sunday via email!