Sysadmin Sunday 99
Written by David Mytton — Subscribe now.
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from throughout the previous week.
- “You’ve all seen HTTP requests, right?”
- The TTY demystified
- Thanks Mr. Jobs, But it Seems I Can Use Linux Laptop Now
- Understanding Responsible Disclosure of Threat Intelligence
- Rolling with Eventual Consistency
- Password Authentication with Mongoose (Part 1): bcrypt
- Design and Performance Tips for MongoDB Indexes
- A Return to Linux on the Workstation
- The right way to deal with frozen processes on Unix
- Introducing AzureFS