Sysadmin Sunday 114
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from the week of the 17th, February, 2013.
- Pagespeed what, why, and how it works
- Useful knife tricks for #chef
- A Lesson In Timing Attacks
- Is this the reason why real apps hire a sysadmin and run their own servers rather than use Heroku et al?
- When one way latency doesn’t matter
- memcache on SSD
- explain.explain() – Understanding @mongodb query behaviour
- Failover rules now in Amazon DNS Route 53
- The result of pinging all the Internet IP addresses
- The Star Wars Route: Do a traceroute to 220.127.116.11