Sysadmin Sunday 112
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from the week of the 27th, January, 2013.
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from throughout the previous week.
- A close look at how Oracle installs deceptive software with Java updates
- Deploying Node.js with systemd
- Vaurien, the Chaos TCP Proxy
- The 10 Commandments of Logging
- Securing Ubuntu
- Kill -9 does not work
- Optimising NginX, Node.JS and networking for heavy workloads
- Why was ‘~’ chosen to represent the home directory?
- Checking Disk Performance with the mongoperf Utility
- Big Data Security Part Three: PacketPig Finding Zero Day Attacks