Sysadmin Sunday 104
This is Sysadmin Sunday, a post of interesting links from the week of the 11th, November, 2012.
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Automated Database Failover
- UK Government: Regular Releases Reduce Risk
- A tcpdump Tutorial and Primer
- Your logs should always include IP addresses (in addition to hostnames)
- Redis data model and eventual consistency
- How ZFS file prefetching seems to work
- Deep Inside a DNS Amplification DDoS Attack
- Puppet or Chef?
- MongoDB Gotchas & How To Avoid Them